Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Well it is a wet Wednesday morning and I have just organised a Statue workshop. It is at Billingtons Craft Centre at Catforth near Preston on September 6th. We will be making garden statues out of recycled materials. Derek was late up today so he is still milking the cows, it is 8.30 am and should be breakfast time now. I am going to do Gladys's hair this morning, then I am making a mermaid statue. If I don't get interupted I will also make a wreath or two for the Christmas collection. chance would be a fine thing. Mum and dad have sold their house, so will now be looking for somewhere to live. Emily hasn't had her calf yet, I dreamt about it last night, I hope we don't have to wait much longer. I can hear the engine changing tune so I had better get the bacon on. Back later...

No comments: