Monday, November 01, 2004

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since I started this blog.
I have been involved with a committee setting up a wireless network in our village. Our goal is to get broadband access out to the farmers who can't get a sustainable ADSL service. If you want to see what we have been doing check out our website and the diary of our trials and tribulations is posted there. Bit like a blog really.
It has been a real interesting twelve months, and we have learned a lot. that is why I never did any more posting in this blog, it has been real busy round here.
The farm like many more around here is dying on it's feet, and maybe the way to fight back is through the internet and greater information access. who knows?
I will post again soon, my blogger is now in my list of favourites so I should remember...

No comments: